Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kitten!

So a few months ago we started feeding a stray kitty-well teenagerish cat- in our neighborhood. At first he was really shy and afraid of us, nut now he is adorable and playful. A few weeks ago we got him his shots and such and we let him come in the house. Now he is making himself comfortable and has been having great fun with some toy mice that we have that my older cat is apparently "too cool" to play with.
            So today I was doing my language arts homework on the floor of my bedroom and our stray kitty, Mr. O'Malley (named after Thomas O' Malley from the Aristocats), comes in the room to see what I was up to. I started petting him, and after a while he sat down. I shifted my paper slightly at one point, and Mr. O leaped on top of it, biting holes in it. So now I have holes in my language arts review sheet for our test tomorrow that I need to turn in. I wonder what my teacher will think... 

No comments:

Post a Comment